Our proposal for a workshop on “Intelligent network orchestration and interaction for 5G and beyond” at Globecom 2018 has been accepted.
Our topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
– Economic aspects of network orchestration
– Blockchain and smart contracts for network orchestration and interaction between service and resource providers
– Distributed intelligent multi-agent for network management and interaction between service and resource providers
– Wireless network virtualization
– Network neutrality and regulator aspects of wireless network virtualization
– Theories, models and analyses of access sharing
– Game theory, auction and mechanism design for network virtualization
– Network optimisation and evolutionary computation
-Theories, models and analyses of spectrum sharing frameworks for 5G and beyond.
I will write more about this workshop soon. I have to thank my co-chairs Prof. Linda Doyle, Dr Irene Macaluso and Dr. Mehdi Bennis.