The submission deadline (1 July) for our workshop in IEEE Globecom 2018 (INO5G) is approaching. INO5G targets interesting topics on intelligent orchestration of network and modelling and analysing their interactions in 5G and beyond.
Our topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
– Economic aspects of network orchestration
– Blockchain and smart contracts for network orchestration and interaction between service and resource providers
– Distributed intelligent multi-agent systems for network management and interaction between service and resource providers
– Wireless network virtualization
– Network neutrality
– Theories, models and analyses of access sharing
– Game theory, auction and mechanism design for network slicing and orchestration
– Network optimisation for E2E slicing
-Theories, models and analyses of spectrum sharing frameworks for 5G and beyond.